Named after the critically endangered Hawksbill sea turtle, this family chalet provides a comfortable house for a family of four. It has two bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms with a lounge area plus a spacious balcony to chill.
This is among chalet that situated on our lovely hill before you reach Giant Squirrel and Rimba House at the top of the hill.
Bagus Place Retreat is paradise for every living things. We pledge every MYR1.00 from this chalet will be donated to the Turtle Conversation of Malaysia.
Best fit only for family of 4 adults.
NOTE: This house size is 55m². Situated on North-East side of the property and having a traditional Malay steps in front its balcony and inside the living room.
This may less suitable for guests with mobility issues.
The aim of the society is to bring about the recovery of depleted wild populations of turtles through conservation efforts in partnership with organisations and local communities.
BAGUS PLACE RETREAT is an All-Inclusive Resort
We believe in making your stay as comfortable and hassle & worry free as possible while you are at Bagus Place Retreat by providing
All-inclusive service from only RM544.50 nett for an adult per night.
The rates include:
- Two way transfers Pickup and Send Off with in-house speedboat to Bagus Place Retreat from Genting Jetty, Tioman Island.
- If you require a pickup from the Tekek Airport or Tekek Jetty, a surcharge of RM50.00 per person applies.
- Check in at 2.00pm; Check Out at 12.00 noon.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner (except lunch on arrival before Check In time)
- Welcome Drink upon arrival.
- Free Afternoon Tea, coffee, snacks
- Complimentary drinks, mineral water in your chalet fridge on arrival
- Room cleaning
- Jungle Vibe Interior
- Safe Box
- Queen Bed
- 2 Single Beds
- Mosquito Net
- Hot/Cold Rain Shower
- Mini Fridge
- Tea/Coffee Making
- Linen & Towels
- Ceiling Fans & Air Conditioned
- En Suite Bathroom
- Private Balcony
- Rainforest View